Start Building Your
Green Library Today
On this page are some great tools to build safe and sustainable homes, offices, schools, hospitals and more.
The implementation of various provisions in the following publications may contribute to a greener built environment, especially when used in conjunction with a green building rating system or standard:
- International Code Council Performance Code (ICCPC) - Can serve as a guideline to the approval process for alternative materials and methods.
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) - Contains provisions for gray water recycling systems.
- International Existing Building Code (IEBC) - Where adopted, the IEBC can often be used as a less stringent alternative to the International Building Code for repairs, alterations and additions to, as well as the relocation of existing buildings, thereby extending their service life.
Immediate Product Download
Access the most comprehensive online source of information for building and construction codes available. Choose the format you like for immediate utilization or download.
- eCodes Downloads (PDF's for Windows or Mac format) include
- International Codes®
- State and City Codes
- Legacy Codes
- Plan Review Records and Checklists
- Free Codes, Standards, and References
Prices subject to change without notice.